Story of My Life - Come to The End

actually I also didn't know what the matter with myself recently. every time I try to close up myself to them .. seem to be they only good to me in front but at the back who know. before this, I really hope that my life will be brighter after year by year spending with them but now what i can see is only the darker side, the brighter side being push away to the corner.

today.. yeah seem to be bad day again for me, i feel aggrieved with them i really thought they can be good friend with me yet it is not the same with what i expected. everything seem to be turnover around. every time they wanted for help i didn't hesitated to help them in a whole thing ... no reject because i really thought there are friends.. to be a good friends we must be nice to them treat them well just like our sibling. but what i get from them really make me fell suck.

today i saw them having a chit chat among them self and they look like planning out something since all of our examination already come to the end maybe they planning a trip or something. i try to join their group, all the faced from them seem not invited me but its okay i just act naturally until then i ask one of them " where do you want to go tomorrow?" one of them answer me "no, i don't know they are still panning but i really don't know" erm for me okay... i believe him. do you know that, when a person put so much trust to a friends means? it mean they really thought of you are their true friends. 

after that i tried to ask same question to another one of them, what show up to me are the same answer. what come across in my mind at that time yeah maybe they did not planning really well yet. then they change the place of meeting to their car since they have a "CAR" and i only own a cheap motorcycle yet i still want to join them and know what they planning up too. i sit on my motorcycle and listen to them from far.. they laugh a lot seem to have lot of fun. so i get off my motorcycle and come nearer to them to know what they planning up to, the thing i listen so clear one of the girl which the one that own a CAR talk with another guy that also own a car talking about the thing they want to bring over. i feel really weird just now some of them tell me they didn't know yet so why should planning all the stuff to be bring over? yet there are another girl talk really loud telling " after that we go to karaoke!" and now all the thing become convincing to me that they do have something planning out but didn't want to tell me. seem to be their planning is when to " a place" after that went to karaoke. yet i still didn't satisfied enough so i ask another one which the one i consider a good friend, the same question and the answer is " we are not going anywhere" and they he avoid me.

as for that, i feel like i really was push aside by them after so much thing i do for them. are this because they did not need me anymore? because the student life already come to an end? those question keep wriggling in my mind. 

because of that, i straight away came home with my cheap motorcycle, there no need for me to stay there anymore, they also dint tell anything either. came back home, i try to talk with another friends... i really hope this one understand me, same question being asked, the answer is they all planning to go to waterfall tomorrow morning. about this planning i heard before this but i didn't know they confirm or not. after listen to that answer i really feel aggrieved... this is what they do to me. all the trust i give to them vanish like a dust in the air. the one that i trust also happen to do this to me. 

after few minute lying on my bed for some reflection on myself, another CAR owner open my room door.. and i quickly ask him ( note: there are three car owner) " where do you planning to go tomorrow?" the answer i received " i don't know" then i ask another question just to trap him " didn't you go with them? they want to go to waterfall do you?" that person start to think really long "errrmm.... yeah.. they plan it and i just follow" this question is continue by another one as he already gone into my trap " then why you said no just now?" another long thinking for an answer he start to mumbling " errrrr...errrrr..errrr" i cut " why?" he answer " because this is their planing" then quickly out off my room. seem he afraid i ask another question. so all the answer revealed isn't nice if they can just tell me the answer that they didn't want to invite me? 

after everything to be very clear to me and i am very satisfied with that and another thing, thanks for everything friends that i already give so much trust yet this is what i got. i really hope for other person to think back about your close friend, your enemy sometime can be your best friends and your best friends can also become the one that stab you at the back. after they used you and you got nothing anymore to them, they dump you like a trash.

thank you,

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Gynecomastia: Pembedahan Jalan Terakhir

Catatan Zainal Al-Johan Bangsa Melayu Teragung

Gambaran Yakjud & Makjud